While sitting on the west bank of the Snake River in Idaho Falls, here are ten of my thoughts which I quickly jotted down.
- For those of us who desire joy in Idaho Falls, it comes in this order: redemption, communion, and laughter.
- Do you see those babies at EIRMC? God once looked like that. You could touch His little hands and toes.
- Jesus stepped into our temporal darkness so that we could walk in His eternal light.
- Jesus released you from the penalty of sin and right now cleanses you from the presence of sin.
- O forgiven sinner, how can God be angry with you when God made propitiation for you?
- The gospel doctrine is very old; and the gospel experience is ever new.
- The less you love your brother, the more you will stumble over him.
- No wonder some can’t see the Way in the Middle East, it is because they hate.
- Will you spend your time for the kingdom that is passing or the Kingdom that is increasing? Examine your schedule this week.
- Despite the enemy’s hardest efforts, the true light is already shining.