The year 2020 will go down in the history books! More than ever, we are grateful for the ongoing, overarching Providence of God in our lives.
Currently, I am concerned for my fellow brother, Pastor Warren Cuppy, and his beautiful wife, Jane. Warren went to the doctor on Monday, December 28, and it was confirmed as he tested positive for COVID-19. Jane also is sick. I ask that you pray for God’s healing for them both.
Here are some of the highlights from December:
- December 2: EIPC Luncheon at Greenhouse Coffee (4 pastors)
- December 4: 1 in Christ Promotions meeting at City Bagel–I obtained the cliff notes
- December 5: I attended the Stand for the First Amendment Rally at the Bonneville County Courthouse steps and front lawn.
- December 6: I attended Pastor Ken Feliciano’s Memorial Service at Berean Baptist Church. Pastor Ken died of COVID-19 pneumonia.
- December 8: Pastors prayer meeting at Emmaus Road Church (4 pastors)
- December 10: IFRM staff breakfast at the downtown office area. I taught a devotional on Christ’s birth.
- December 20: I closed in a benediction prayer for the inauguration evening service, 7:00 pm, for the new church plant, Steps to Joy Community Church.
- December 23: I attended the Christmas services of Christ Community Church, 5:30 pm, and Providence Downtown Church, 7:00 pm–beautiful times of worship in exalting the Lord Jesus Christ.
- December 24: With my daughter and adopted daughter, I attended the Christmas Eve Candlelight Service of Emmaus Road Church in their new location on South Yellowstone.
Would you like to contribute financially on a monthly basis to my missionary work? Here are a couple of ways: (1) Send the contribution to Emmaus Road Church and specifically mark it as “missionary fund for Todd Wood”, or (2) You are welcome to give directly to me. Thank you so much!
- Thank you for your ongoing prayers for my family and ministry in eastern Idaho.
- We pray for the United States of America.
- Please pray for the healing of Pastor Warren Cuppy and his wife, Jane, from COVID-19.
- Please pray for the Berean Baptist Church and Eagle Rock Baptist Church families as well. We praise God for the healing of Pastor Lon Huff and his wife, Jenny, from the coronavirus. I ask your prayers for Mike Cummins as he shepherds among the Berean Baptist Church family.
My four current ministry objectives:
- Be a servant missionary-pastor with Providence Downtown Church that specifically ministers to the incarcerated, the addicted, the homeless, and the impoverished. It is a church ministering and bringing mercy to those in the margins.
- Pulpit supply and pastoral encouragement to the Shepherd of the Falls Lutheran Church family in American Falls and to the Seasoned By Grace Fellowship in Pocatello.
- Minister as a pastor with the Idaho Falls Rescue Mission.
- Be a blessing to the pastors in Idaho Falls and throughout the region through the Eastern Idaho Pastors Coalition (EIPC).
May Jesus reign as King!
roots by the river,
Todd Wood (downtown missionary)