Philemon verses 8 -20
- On what basis does Paul make his appeal?
- Paul does not identify himself as an apostle but as what?
- How does Paul describe his relationship to Onesimus?
- What does Paul decide to do with Onesimus?
- How old is Paul during the time of this letter?
- What does the name “Onesimus” mean?
- How was Onesimus unprofitable to Philemon?
- What happened to runaway slaves in Paul’s day?
- What is Paul suggesting in verse 15?
- What is the Greek work for “partner” in verse 17?
- How would you use verse 11 as a testimony to the transforming power of the gospel?
- How is Paul a picture of Christ in verse 18?