Morning Bible studies – Each morning, Monday through Friday at 8:00-9:00 am, men from the IFRM Works Program and men from the City of Refuge emergency shelter gather together for Bible study and Christian discipleship
- Mondays – Pastor Todd Wood spearheads discussion in what men heard and understood during the Sunday services in the local churches. There is opportunity to share observations, ask any questions, consider ministry opportunities and strive for real life application.
- Tuesdays – Pastor Todd Wood has been exploring what the men are learning in their personal Bible reading, for example in Proverbs, Matthew, and now Romans. In the next twelve weeks, he will also teach on twelve biblical doctrines highlighted in the Idaho Falls Rescue Mission statement of faith. It will be “Christianity 101”.
- Wednesdays – Patrick Jones is teaching a 10-week series on “The Story of God”. It is the Story Formed Way. Engaging. Inspiring. Patrick brings a combination of biblical seminary training and past recovery teaching at the Bay Area Rescue Mission.
- Thursdays – Pastor Warren Cuppy leads a Christ-centered, biblically-based, grace-saturated twelve step program for the men. Brother Warren has a lifetime of ministry experience in jails, on the streets, and in small groups dealing with addictions.
- Fridays – Pastor Todd Wood recently went through the twelve-week Real Life Discipleship Training Manual, which touches on all the phases of Christian discipleship, all the way from being spiritually dead to being a spiritual parent. In the future, Mark Matthews, the director of the Works Program will be entitling Friday mornings, “Family Talk Fridays,” giving opportunity to communicate frustrations and solve conflicts with Biblical solutions.
Evening Bible studies – Currently, Lynn Waters opens up the Bible with the men on Wednesday nights at 7:00 pm. If you would like to teach a Bible study during one of the nights of the week, please see Pastor Todd.
Ministry before evening meals – Pastor Todd Wood and Pastor Warren Cuppy rotate each month to share a Bible devotional on Sunday nights at 5:30 pm before the evening meal at 6:00 pm. Sunday evening ministry is called #JesusDowntown. On Wednesdays, Todd has initiated a testimony time at 5:45 pm before the evening meal is served. He also teaches a Bible lesson on Thursday nights. If you would like to share a Bible devotional or provide gospel and praise music before evening meals during one of the nights of the week, please see Pastor Todd.
Tuesday noon prayer meeting – Every Tuesday during the noon hour, Christian brothers gather together for prayer and take city-wide requests to the throne room of God.
Church attendance / small groups – The Idaho Falls Rescue Mission wants every man in the IFRM Works Program to be worshiping Jesus with church families on weekends and then plugging into smaller groups during the week hosted by the local churches.
Discipling mentors – If you would like to be a Christian discipling mentor for a man enrolled in our IFRM Works Program, please see Pastor Todd.
Monthly ministry luncheons – Every first Wednesday of the month, IFRM provides lunch for church staff, ministry leaders, and Christian servants to connect, share, and pray for one another.
Women’s Discipleship – We are currently in discussion on developing a week long discipleship program for the women.