- How is the nation described? (verse 1)
- How many times do you see the day of the LORD?
- What is the imperative used 3x in verse 3?
- Who are the nations being judged?
- Why are they judged?
- What are the key words in this chapter?
- Where would you divide the paragraphs?
- How would you summarize each paragraph?
- What will the remnant do in the day of the LORD?
- Where are the cities in this chapter located?
- Who are the Cherethites?
- Where are the various nations located?
- When is the day of the LORD?
- Will there be a day of the LORD today in the Middle East?
- Will there be a day of the LORD today in America?
- Do I take the warning to seek God? To uphold justice? To exhibit humility?
- How can one be hidden from the wrath of God?