When we have relatives come into town, my mother in particular has decided that this place is the number one spot in the city for family gatherings and birthday celebrations.
We have spent a lot of time in this room: munching on pizza, reading, playing card games, celebrating birthdays, opening presents, talking, laughing, and eating breakfast in our pajamas.
The nice touches are as follows:
- super high speed internet – I get a lot of business done.
- swimming and hot tub – I have enjoyed a lot of good, hot soaks.
- soup and cookies in the evenings
- soft and firm pillows
- nice fitness center
- a short walk to Barnes & Noble – coffee and books, yeah!
- superb, friendly service
- excellent breakfasts
- walking over to Subway for lunch