1. Prune the trees before they leaf and blossom.
2. Prune the rose bushes. Remove all the dead stuff.
3. Fertilize the grass. If you have crabgrass, you might desire to find a fertilizer with a mixture of crabgrass prevention.
4. Restart automatic sprinklers or plan and construct new sprinkler system.
5. Power wash exterior deck and/or re-stain wood.
6. Wash exterior windows.
7. Weed the flower beds and garden plots of all the old growth. Cultivate the soil.
8. Landscape with rock features. I had a free truckload of good ol’ native Snake River lava rock dumped in my back yard.
If you need some help, call on the “Roots by the River” team.