And with many other words he testified and exhorted them, saying, “Be saved from this perverse generation.” Then those who gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them. And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers. Then fear came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were done through the apostles. Now all who believed were together, and had all things in common, and sold their possessions and goods, and divided them among all, as anyone had need. So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved. – Acts 2:40-47
- What is the imperative in Peter’s preaching?
- What was the result in people receiving his word?
- Believers continued in what four activities? How did they continue?
- What did this create?
- What is baptism?
- What is fellowship?
- What is breaking of bread?
- Should believers be baptized before they partake in communion?
- Are apostles doing wonders and signs today?
- When should people be baptized?
- Why should people be baptized?
- Is church membership a biblical practice?
- Should we sale our possessions and goods and give the proceeds to those in need?