It has been a spectacular season for water baptisms. Since March, we have had seventeen people follow the Lord in water baptism, buried in the likeness of Christ’s death and raised to newness of life. We celebrate the hope, grace, and peace found in Jesus.
- July 1: Worshiped with Emmaus Road Church family in the morning; afternoon Providence water baptism service (4 brothers) in the downtown river
- July 6-7: Overnight at Red Cliff Bible Camp in Pinedale, Wyoming; celebrated 26 years of service for Dean Loftus as director of the camp
- July 8: Preached in the morning service at River of Life Church
- July 12: IFRM staff breakfast with Pastor Warren Cuppy teaching the devotion; afternoon visit to the Community Info/Resource Fair to discuss the reducing of inmate recidivism.
- July 13: Charles Hale, a recent brother baptized, took the evening to share his testimony at Providence Downtown Church
- July 22: Worshiped with the Berean Baptist Church family in the morning; afternoon Providence water baptism service (2 sisters, 3 brothers)
- July 29: Preached in the morning service at Eagle Rock Baptist Church
- Pray for our daughter, Mariah, heading up north to the University of Idaho.
- Pray for the establishment of Providence Downtown Church.
- Pray for the Idaho Falls Rescue Mission.
My three main ministry objectives:
- Be a servant missionary-pastor with Providence Downtown Church that specifically ministers to the incarcerated, the addicted, the homeless, and impoverished. It is a church ministering and bringing mercy to those in the margins.
- Minister as a chaplain with the Idaho Falls Rescue Mission: (1) Encouraging and partnering with local and regional churches, (2) Discipling IFRM staff, volunteers, and residents, and providing pastoral prayer, encouragement, counsel, Biblical preaching, and teaching, and (3) Assisting with discipleship components for the IFRM Work’s Program.
- Be a blessing to the local church families.